tisdag 24 mars 2009

How does it feel.

I went to Bob Dylans concert last night. Still not quite well I hadn't thought much about it until I was on the subway on the way to Globen. He had a smaller concert the night before and had got kind of bad reviews because of not conecting with the audience enough. Well last night he was pretty cheerful, he even took a few dance steps around the stage and said "Thank you friends", if that was meant to the audience or his band, we don't know. His band is amazing, every song was very different from the original and it sounded incredible. My favorite part was when he sung "How does it feel" from Like a Rolling Stone. <3

I was a bit surpriced with the whole intro though. This dark voice going on about him and then ending it with talking about his drug problems and trying to find Jesus in the 90s. wtf.

It was pretty great seeing him on stage and you forget everything around you for a moment. Being in the same room as Bob Dylan is pretty awesome (ignoring the fact that so are thousands of other people).

P.s. I hope this made more sence than that text-review you got last night, Katherine!

2 kommentarer:

Belowen sa...

Oh, I had the same feeling after the concert... On the one hand, it was not what I had expected (he remixed the songs so much, and I had wanted to sing a long) but on the other hand... Bob Dylan! Amazing. <33

Sammy sa...

So glad you had a good time lovely! <3