söndag 15 mars 2009

Fever and shopping.

I went to bed last night hoping today would be fever free but this morning I had an even higher fever so I've been lying on the couch pretty much all day, looking through random 'famous' fashion blogs (80% of them is all about shiny leggings, high heels with lots of golden buckets and studs, way too short skirts, fur and red nail polish. So cliché!), I've also been watching everything from Grey's Anatomy to cook along live with Gordon Ramsey (not live here of though). Of course there's never a good time to get sick but it's a really bad time right now with exam coming up, concert and trying to fix my social life. In between feeling sorry for myself and sleeping I've decided to get these items, even though I'm pretty broke.

I also kind of like this cardigan dress. Opinions?

2 kommentarer:

Kate sa...

I love them all. They're very you <3

Sorry to hear your still not feeling well, hope you're fully better soon!

And yes, it is quite hot in London a la mode. It was like full summer today, but it's still very changeable... sun one minute rain the next!

Sammy sa...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well hun :( That cardi is absolutely gorgeous, it looks so cosy! I hope you feel much better soon lovely, these things really do happen at the most annoying times!