söndag 14 december 2008

The Internet

I havn't posted here in a while. I'm staying of the net a bit, well trying. Or rather from some sites that gets a bit intense; some communities, Facebook and my guilty pleasure of some celebrity sites. Since my computer is part of me I can't stay all away; youtube, thefashionspot, myspace etc. Anyway, it makes me feel a bit better. I had a lovely night out with some friends last night. Me, my old friend, another good friend and her friend who was visiting over the weekend. We're going to keep in touch because she's going to Vancouver in four weeks and hopefully be there for some time so we're meeting up when I'm coming over. So that's exciting, especially since this week has kicked my but.

I'm going to drive out to a castle today and eat cake, it's the famous Cake Castle and I've never been. zomg!

2 kommentarer:

Kate sa...

Do mine eyes deceive me? A cake castle?? Sounds incredible, hope you had a nice time. xx

Belowen sa...

Cuppy love <3