söndag 7 februari 2010

Spring cravings

Turns out I'm already updating.
So this Spring I'm thinking of getting myself something a little extra than my usual H&M and Topshop loot. I went to Cheap Monday's fashion show the other week as part of the Stockholm Fashion Week and it got me inspired to check out all the great Swedish designers for Spring. I've become a little obsessed with this cap from Minimarket that I'm seriously thinking of getting. I want one in black.


I'm also leaning towards getting a basic sheer Acne t-shirt.
And a girl can dream right? This fantastic blue Acne dress.


1 kommentar:

Jessica Mai : sa...

I LOVE living in Vancouver. Have you been? :)

Do you live in Sweden?
Ive always wanted to visit Sweden. I've heard amazing things about it.

oooh I LOVE that blue dress! It looks so light and flowy. A perfect spring/summer piece.

XO,
Jess Mai