måndag 7 september 2009

Inspiration

I've been spending my time looking at different tumblr for fantastic pictures and inspiring quotes. I've also been caught up in my tv schedule (True Blood, Veronica Mars, Mad Men).

Last week I went and saw Inglourious Basterds and during dinner before the screening we had a long conversation about Tarantino and how he always shows off what a geek he is and how he should work with Robert Rordiguez more often. After that conversation I was a little worried, but not for long, the film was fantastic. Brad Pitt didn't steal the scenes, Christoph Waltz did. I can't say enough how great he was in that movie and I even want
 to see it for a second time while it's still in the cinema. 

I highly recomend this blog: http://thebellelumiere.net/. At the moment she has a wish bracelet giveaway and all you have to do is enter your email address. She brings me inspiration with every new entry.

This clip made my morning. I love Paul Newman.


2 kommentarer:

Ale. sa...

The blog is alive again! Tumblr provides amazing inspiration, I love it!

Inglorious Bastards has really caught my attention, I can't wait to see it.

xx,
Ale.

Kate sa...

Love the quote <3

& your blog has inspired me to get going again! xx