lördag 1 november 2008

um...

I woke up with a very sore throat today. But I did my exam last week so I can relax for a while before the next course, which feels really good. I'm also very excited about late November. I'm going to London on the 22nd to do some Christmas shopping, relaxing and meet up with a lovely friend. So I'm definitly getting some American Apparel and Topshop stuff while there. Both stores runs alot cheaper over there. Some goodies:



And also from AA:
- Shorts (for sleeping in)
- Long sleeve simple black top
- White deep v-neck t-shirt
..............
- Warm coat for winter (the one I have isn't great when it's zero degrees outside)
- M&S underwear
- Nintendo DS games at HMV
- Black boots
- Clinique face cream
And hopefully lots of Christmas presents.

2 kommentarer:

Kate sa...

M&S undies ftw!!

Who are you meeting in Londres? They sound cool :-p

Hope you're not getting a cold xx

Ale. sa...

Feel better soon sweetie!

I miss our little msn chats, I guess we've both been pretty busy.

I can't wait to purchase some AA when I'm in the US. I better start making a list of stuff I need.

London sounds amazing! You europeans are so lucky, all those great cities are pretty near, so you can go there all the time!

xx